At the Gym - Brand I've Never Seen Before

report your sightings in this forum
JAC
Junior
Junior

At the Gym - Brand I've Never Seen Before

#1 Post by JAC » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:19 pm

Took a bootcamp class at my gym today, where briefs sightings are so rare I've honestly stopped looking. 99% of the brieflines sightings I get turn out to be the shorts' lining...but I've already devoted enough other threads to complaining about that :-)

Anyway, I thought today would be no different, when I saw brieflines on a younger guy wearing a shirt from a popular southern college. The lines looked to be a little thin, which again suggested liner, but then I thought I caught a sliver of waistband above the shorts. Believe it or not, I've seen several guys wear boxerbriefs/compression shorts under shorts with a built in liner (how the hell is that comfortable??), so again I wasn't convinced just yet.

I made an effort to get the mat next to him after the class was over, and sure enough there was indeed a waistband poking out, one I've never seen before - Allen Solly. He was doing some stretches and I couldn't make out any legband lines or the vertical bb seams. I've since googled it and learned it's an Indian brand and that they make both briefs and trunks. So interesting to see this random brand on a preppy young white guy - would love to know the story behind how he got them, and if they were in fact briefs. Maybe if I see him at another class I'll work up the courage to ask him!

InMyBxrbrfs
Junior
Junior

Re: At the Gym - Brand I've Never Seen Before

#2 Post by InMyBxrbrfs » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:38 pm

I've seen Allen Solly white briefs and trunks in stores like Ross and TJ Max. That's generally where surplus underwear heads when major stores can't or don't sell them. Not sure what major stores carry the brand, but I've only seen em once or twice. Never seen anyone wearing them, so I hope you get to see again and ask him.

dakota

#3 Post by dakota » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:21 am

Google has several links. Here's one: https://www.allensolly.com/category/men ... 256?page=1

--Dakota
So many men. So many times. :cool:

ManDrake7
Junior
Junior

#4 Post by ManDrake7 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:39 am

hot sighting JAC, glad you had a few chances to check the guy out!
Thanks for the link Dakota, next time I go to India I'll see if I can buy
a few pairs of Solly briefs...they look fun.