Pointing Down (or up?)

discuss about anything (related to underwear)

How do you point when wearing briefs? (Or tight uw)

Up (towards waistband)
38%
Down (towards balls)
44%
Both
19%

Total votes: 16

Briefie N89
Junior
Junior

Pointing Down (or up?)

#1 Post by Briefie N89 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:20 pm

When I do wear briefs, until a few months ago I only wore them with my penis pointing up towards the waistband. I bought some David Archy briefs and they are meant to be worn pointing down.

With that, I have tried many different brands and styles in my vast collection of briefs and now recently tried them pointing down and it's like a new pair of briefs....it's so much more comfortable, even more when my foreskin retracts and folds in on itself.

What are your thoughts?

Do you wear briefs (or other tight uw) pointing up or down? Ever tried the opposite?
Briefs then boxers then freeballing then briefs AND sometimes freeballing

I LOVE the support but LOVE the occasional freedom more.....

certsdude

Re: Pointing Down (or up?)

#2 Post by certsdude » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:49 am

I like variety. I point up, down and sometimes sideways where the head ends up cradled in that one spot beside the fly where the fabric is one layer. Try this position you might like it too!
You can't have too much underwear.

ManDrake7
Junior
Junior

#3 Post by ManDrake7 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:48 am

Good thought Briefie, I tend to point to my left regardless of what briefs I'm wearing (as you can see from my avatar pic), I just find it more comfortable that side somehow.
Sometimes I point upwards, and more rarely downwards!

I really liked the David Archy briefs though, they look good, especially the pale blue briefs. Will try and get some next time I'm in the US, but that won't be until the 'Mango Musolini'
(ie your current 'president') has departed!

bbginva
Freshie
Freshie

#4 Post by bbginva » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:57 am

Sideways to the right sometimes, and sometimes upward but never downward.

UndieGuy

#5 Post by UndieGuy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:22 pm

I prefer to point up. Inevitably, I will end up pointing down again until I adjust.

peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#6 Post by peppmba » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:44 pm

Just like UndieGuy, I prefer up, and always start the day that way. I have to adjust a few times during the day, but it doesn't bother me.
You do not like it where you are?

Move.

You are not a tree.

Tightthong
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#7 Post by Tightthong » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:45 am

Down 100% of the time. I still have not figured out why you’d point up for any reason other than the underwear is so skimpy and that’s the only way.

jimi
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#8 Post by jimi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:41 am

Tightthong wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:45 am
... the underwear is so skimpy and that’s the only way.
as noted by Tightthong, much of the direction of my pointage is based on the uw of the day. with many of the skimpier ones, not a lot of choice. but when i do have a choice, i will opt for what generally shows in the pants the best! generally it is down and to the right.

Noah

#9 Post by Noah » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:36 am

jimi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:41 am
Tightthong wrote:
... the underwear is so skimpy and that’s the only way.
as noted by Tightthong, much of the direction of my pointage is based on the uw of the day. with many of the skimpier ones, not a lot of choice. but when i do have a choice, i will opt for what generally shows in the pants the best! generally it is down and to the right.
Jimi
that is exactly my way also! I prefer tight bb's and like to point down. But always considering about how it looks out, too!

Noah

Bike Dude
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#10 Post by Bike Dude » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:41 am

Since I was a little guy, I always lifted up my balls and pointed my dick up when slipping on a pair of briefs. I never thought of doing it any other way. When changing for gym class in high school, I casually noticed that other guys did the same.

I was in my 20s when I first saw a guy in the locker room at the gym putting on his briefs with his penis pointing down. I cringed. "It must feel horrible being stuffed in the crotch" I thought to myself. Any time my dick slid down, I adjusted it upward.

Throughout the years, any time that I wore briefs, a Speedo, or cycling shorts, keeping the dick pointing up was my MO. It was critically important when cycling as I had to keep my dick out of the way when pedaling.

peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#11 Post by peppmba » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:18 pm

Tightthong wrote:
Down 100% of the time. I still have not figured out why you’d point up for any reason other than the underwear is so skimpy and that’s the only way.
Not necessarily just skimpy underwear, Tight. A lot of it has to do with where your penis points when you have a boner. I once saw an article about this because I didn't realize until then that dicks can point in a myriad of directions when hard. I believe the article said that most point upwards if not straight up, though there is a lot of variety, naturally.

If your dick points up naturally, then it's more comfortable for it to be in that position starting out, in my opinion. Otherwise it can be very uncomfortable, and you have to adjust when things start to grow down there.

Also, in some instances such as ballet and other sports, your penis can get in the way if it's pointed down. In ballet there is a specific term for it, swoop and scoop, meaning you put on your dance belt, reach down and pull everything up.

Just an FYI. :wink:
You do not like it where you are?

Move.

You are not a tree.