Looking for 90s commercial of man undressing

saw something interesting in movies or printed media or clips recently?
soxundie5
Junior
Junior

Looking for 90s commercial of man undressing

#1 Post by soxundie5 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:06 am

Hi! I have been looking for a commercial I saw once years ago, and I thought I would post here and see if anyone else remembers it and could help me find it again. The commercial is from the late 90s, maybe 1997. In it a man is at a sporting event in a stadium, trying to save seats for his friends. His friends are all off eating something (which is what the commercial is for, but I cannot remember what they were eating!).

Anyway, to save seats for his friends, the man takes off his shoes and clothes and starts spreading them out on the seats. He ends up undressed down to socks and underwear. I even remember the last scene, which is after the game is over, the guy is still sitting there alone, and another man is cleaning up. That man picks up the guys shoe with one of those pointed sticks, and the man in underwear says it is his, and the commercial ends. I remember it was a fun commercial of a guy in his underwear, but I cannot remember the product it was advertising, so I have not been able to find it on youtube or anywhere. Does anyone remember this commercial at all? Thanks!

briefsforme
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Re: Looking for 90s commercial of man undressing

#2 Post by briefsforme » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:39 pm

And what kind of underwear was the guy left in? And this was in the United States?

soxundie5
Junior
Junior

Re: Looking for 90s commercial of man undressing

#3 Post by soxundie5 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:00 am

Yes, this was in the United States. I do not think the guy was wearing briefs (unfortunately), so I am pretty sure they were boxers or boxerbriefs.