Survivor

saw something interesting in movies or printed media or clips recently?
InMyBxrbrfs
Junior
Junior

Survivor

#1 Post by InMyBxrbrfs » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:21 pm

The new season of Survivor premiered last night. The first episode is always great for sightings because they always end up in their underwear and even compete in challenges that way. Typically this lasts a few episodes before production will give them swimwear once the underwear becomes too baggy. The guys were in various boxerbriefs. Some solid colors, some stripes, and even one guy with a multicolor design. Would love to know the brands they are wearing, but no writing on waistbands so not sure.

dakota

Re: Survivor

#2 Post by dakota » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:39 pm

Saw that. The guy in the blue and white striped boxer briefs has a substantial package. Nice scenery! :)

And yes, I have no idea what brands those are.

--Dakota
Bend over. I'll drive. :cool:

joshdom27
Freshie
Freshie

#3 Post by joshdom27 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:32 am

I’m a fan of this show and there are always plenty of sightings throughout the season. Last Wednesday’s episode had some more. I definitely recommend to check it out even if it’s just for the sightings ha

dakota

#4 Post by dakota » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Unfortunately, the great looking guy in the blue and white boxerbriefs (Chris?) got voted out. But he's gone to that other island where he has a chance to get back into the game. Let's hope so. He was the best thing on the screen this season. ;)

--Dakota

joshdom27
Freshie
Freshie

#5 Post by joshdom27 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:04 pm

dakota wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:03 pm
Unfortunately, the great looking guy in the blue and white boxerbriefs (Chris?) got voted out. But he's gone to that other island where he has a chance to get back into the game. Let's hope so. He was the best thing on the screen this season. ;)

--Dakota
Oh yeah, I definitely agree. I got a couple screen shots of him. Very nice to look at. I also enjoy the guy Wardog as well.

dakota

#6 Post by dakota » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:35 pm

joshdom27 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:04 pm
dakota wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:03 pm

--Dakota
Oh yeah, I definitely agree. I got a couple screen shots of him. Very nice to look at. I also enjoy the guy Wardog as well.
He's nice to see walking around, but his personality is terrible. Hope to see more of all of these guys. ;)

--Dakota