Hanes Full Rise:Thoughts??

discuss about anything (related to underwear)
Briefie N89
Junior
Junior

Hanes Full Rise:Thoughts??

#1 Post by Briefie N89 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:33 pm

So for no reason I decided to wear some classic white full rise Hanes with some tight jeans to work today (if some of u may remember I usually go without underwear) and though they are soft and pretty comfortable I'm not used to the full rise part, they are BIG and the waistband goes way above my jeans waist line. the briefs I do wear most are low rise with some mid rise. I'll post a pic later tonight, thoughts. Do u prefer full, mid or low rise?

Briefie Nate
Briefs then boxers then freeballing then briefs AND sometimes freeballing

I LOVE the support but LOVE the occasional freedom more.....

jockbxrbrf
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Hanes Full Rise:Thoughts??

#2 Post by jockbxrbrf » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:45 pm

Personally I am not a huge fan of low rise briefs. Though white briefs and great pair of jeans is the perfect combination!

dakota

#3 Post by dakota » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:04 am

Mid-rise, fly front, is my preferred briefs style. I don't have the ass for full rise, in any brand. I have a couple of hundred pair of underwear, and don't own any full rise. Low rise is fine, but when they get closer to bikini cut, they're too low. At that point, why bother? Pull on a jock or freeball. :)

--Dakota
Bend over. I'll drive. :cool:

bbriefs
Buddy
Buddy

#4 Post by bbriefs » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:58 am

see i like full rise as in better weather i can show the waistband and this is exciting to tell guys what you are wearing well it is for me.
BBriefs

WI Jockey Man
Buddy
Buddy

#5 Post by WI Jockey Man » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:11 am

I dislike the full rise thing too. It bothers me when my UW goes above my pants waist. I normally wear a low-rise brief or bikini to keep as little fabric under my pants as possible.

certsdude

#6 Post by certsdude » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:57 pm

I’m in the group wanting other people to know and see what I’m wearing underneath my pants.
You can't have too much underwear.

steevadore
Buddy
Buddy

#7 Post by steevadore » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:14 am

Back 'in the day' I preferred JC Penny Stafford Full Rise briefs. However, for the past several years I've chosen mid-rise briefs, anywhere from Calvin Klein to Joe Boxer to Gildan.

ManDrake7
Junior
Junior

#8 Post by ManDrake7 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:11 am

I got some Hanes fly front white briefs sometime ago, via ebay as you can't buy them in stores here in the UK.
I prefer the mid-rise style, offers good support and covers the backside. Low-rise briefs for me tend to ride up a bit
making them uncomfortable, and high rise tends to be just way too much fabric going up around your back!

joshdom27
Freshie
Freshie

#9 Post by joshdom27 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:27 pm

I recently started liking the full rise style. So far I’ve only tried with Staffords but I’ll probably try some other brands as well. I also don’t mind if others see what’s underneath either ha