Instagram underwear ads

discuss about anything (related to underwear)
peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Instagram underwear ads

#1 Post by peppmba » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:50 pm

Hello guys,

Has anyone else noticed the increase in Instagram underwear ads? Or am I getting hit more because I have "liked" posts by MeUndies, Tommy John, Mack Weldon, etc.? Either way, I have seen a definite increase in ads, and also innovation in the new products. Underwear with pouches, double chambers, exotic fabrics like bamboo, and more. I have actually ordered briefs with the separation hole, and they are very comfortable.

Anyone else?
You do not like it where you are?

Move.

You are not a tree.

UndieGuy

Re: Instagram underwear ads

#2 Post by UndieGuy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:03 pm

You’re getting hit based on your cookies from your browsing history, what you’ve searched for on Instagram, and your likes of those companies you mentioned as well.

UndieGuy

#3 Post by UndieGuy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:11 pm

I have tried Saxx because of Facebook ads. I really enjoyed the briefs from Saxx.

steevadore
Buddy
Buddy

#4 Post by steevadore » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:24 am

I'm not complaining!

MadAboutUW

#5 Post by MadAboutUW » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:15 am

I also get a lot of underwear ads, but they pop up in the damnedest places. (I order almost all my underwear online) They are randomly placed. I don't mind in the least seeing the ads - OK, I like seeing the ads - no matter where they are placed.

The thing I don't like about the placement of the ads on different pages - once in a while somebody else will use my computer to look up something while I am sitting with them at the computer. So I'm explaining about ordering underwear online and blah, blah, blah....! Which, for the most part works as far as explaining. Then, of course, I have to get those underwear ads for underwear that look like they are directly from 'Slutty American Male Underwear, Inc.' Not as easy to explain!
Still feelin' good all under