SuperBowl LIII

saw something interesting in movies or printed media or clips recently?
blkcollegebriefs
Junior
Junior

SuperBowl LIII

#1 Post by blkcollegebriefs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:55 am

Some I’m sure I’m not the only who noticed the halftime show with Adam Levine! Does anyone know the type of underwear he was sporting?
Blackman in love with briefs

InMyBxrbrfs
Junior
Junior

Re: SuperBowl LIII

#2 Post by InMyBxrbrfs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:34 am

I wondered the same thing because I could see a peek of red waistband. I looked online for screen caps today and you can see that they were the brand Supreme. I know he's been seen in boxerbriefs plenty of times, so I assume that's what he was wearing last night.

dakota

#3 Post by dakota » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:53 pm

He was on The Ellen Degeneres Show a few years ago, and she gave him a gift basket filled with Ellen-brand boxerbriefs. He said they were perfect, because boxer briefs are his favorite style to wear. I have images of him performing on stage wearing only a pair of black boxerbriefs. (Google his name and underwear, and you'll see plenty.) Supreme brand is apparently a Hanes design. A quick Google search turned up a lot of websites selling the brand.

If you watch the first 40 seconds of this video of him performing a Maroon 5 song from a few years ago, he gets out of the shower, towels off, and grabs a pair of black boxerbriefs to pull on, then steps into a pair of black jeans. You have to imagine the explicit parts, but hey - a little Adam ass is better than none, right? LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa64gOwuIyE

--Dakota
So many men. So many times. :cool:

briefsforme
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#4 Post by briefsforme » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:09 am

Yeah, Adam’s faves are bbs. But what I like about him is he doesn’t mind diversity in his underwear. He’s sported tons of brands.

And he’s also worn briefs including Superman briefs.