Good old TJ MAXX

talk about shoppping, tips, discounts, stores promo
dakota

Good old TJ MAXX

#1 Post by dakota » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:44 pm

I have plenty of underwear, just like the rest of you, but I still make it a point to look through the men's underwear section of every clothing store I go to. It's a habit, because you never know what you'll find, right?

So it was with this in mind as I wandered around the underwear section at the local TJ MAXX store a few days ago. I haven't been there for quite awhile, but the inventory was about the same as I remembered from the last time I was there. But then, sitting in plain sight right on a shelf at eye level, was a four-pack of low-rise Calvin Klein cotton briefs, in four different colors. In my size. (Say what? Average size? Really?? Usually it's the super big or little stuff.) Light grey, darker grey, lighter blue, and darker blue. They looked great, and for only $16 for the package, I figured I'd splurge. Four bucks a pair is not too much to spend for something I don't already have.

They look and feel great, and after being laundered a few times, will be added to the briefs rotation pile. I've been wearing CK white briefs from Costco as my main daily wear, and these will add some nice color to the mix. Feels good to find a bargain, that isn't ubiquitous boxerbriefs or cheap boxers. :)

What was your latest underwear find that you weren't expecting?

--Dakota
Bend over. I'll drive. :cool:

Cen0n

Re: Good old TJ MAXX

#2 Post by Cen0n » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:21 pm

i used to go to TJ Maxx all the time and check out the underwear section.....havn't found anything exciting for awhile....might have to check them out again....

u man
Junior
Junior

Re: Good old TJ MAXX

#3 Post by u man » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 am

Ieas at TJ Maxx yesterday and checked out their briefs. Nowadays they don’t often have briefs, but today they had a four pack of Tommy Hilfiger in colors other than their usual red, white and blue. I don’t remember them all, but do recall and orange sherbet color. I was with my partner and his BFF, so I did not buy (My partner is oblivious to my underwear fetish and frequently asks why I have so much).