Two sightings

report your sightings in this forum
Renegade
Supporter
Supporter

Two sightings

#1 Post by Renegade » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Was waiting at a light this morning and there were three construction workers doing some work on the sidewalk a lane over from me. One of them was bent over and his shirt rode up showing some dark purple heather material with a navy blue waistband. Couldn't tell what they were or the brand, but I'd guess boxer briefs. The guy was about early 20's, slim, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and he had shaggy curly blonde hair sticking out from underneath his baseball cap. I was getting my phone ready to take a pic when somebody honked their horn about something so then they looked up all of a sudden.

Ok so the second one is not exactly a sighting but still kind of interesting. A couple weeks ago I was shopping for shirts at a second hand store and I saw a guy over near the underwear bin. He was probably around 50, shorter, average body, dark but graying hair, w/khaki shorts and a t-shirt and leather sandals. He looked through the bins, then went back to where his wife/gf was at, then after a couple minutes he went over again and picked up a pair of white Hanes briefs and held them at the sides and looked them over. He put them down again and went back to the woman and I never saw him go back over again, but I was done a few minutes later and left anyway.