Chris Pratt

report your sightings in this forum
Daveinbriefs
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Chris Pratt

#1 Post by Daveinbriefs » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:58 am

Im the Wine Steward/Liquor Manaager at the Bristol Farms in Hollywood ... we get lots of celebrities shopping in our store because of our location at the corner of Sunset and Fairfax.. anyway on Monday it was celebrity day ... Charlize Theron ... Emma Roberts and the best of all Chris Pratt ...he was with his son and he was looking at whiskeys in my dept... when i realized who he was I told him i had been a fan of his since Parks and Recreation .. he was so nice and charming .. he said .." oh thats great man thank you" and I said my favorite episode was when he "sharted" in his pants... he got really embarrassed and told me it actuallly happened .. but then .. he was wearing black jeans and a black tshirt ... he bent down to grab a whiskey and his shirt rode up and showed a white hanes waistband ... now back in my day .. that could only mean white briefs .. but nowadays that could be boxerbriefs or even boxers .. so in my mind he was wearing white Hanes briefs but in reality it couldve been anything but nonetheless .. i like him even more now than I did before .. so real .. so nice ..so charming...

Renegade
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Chris Pratt

#2 Post by Renegade » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:03 pm

That's frickin' awesome! That would be like the holy grail of sightings for me. Thanks for sharing it!

dakota

Re: Chris Pratt

#3 Post by dakota » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:40 pm

I know people who are closely related to him. They say he's as real at home as he is on the street. Pretty much "what you see is what you get."

Nice place to work, Dave. Bet the scenery is always entertaining.

--Dakota
Bend over. I'll drive. :cool: