Summer Intern

report your sightings in this forum
UndieGuy

Summer Intern

#1 Post by UndieGuy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:20 am

This morning at work I had a great sighting from one of the summer interns at work. He’s between 20-22, about 5’9” with an average build, light brown hair with a bit of curl. He’s a geeky kind of cute young guy. He’s studying engineering. I initially noticed him walking by and thought I saw brieflines under his nicely fitted (tight) khakis.

This was confirmed when I saw him and some other interns playing ping pong and he was slightly crouched and stretched out to reach a ball. Needless to say his pants were gripping all the right places to confirm he was wearing briefs. There were no telltale lines on his legs from boxers or boxer briefs and I saw some nice brief lines under his butt and on his hip.

I was pretty confident before now that he wore briefs but now it’s confirmed. Based on the other times I’ve seen him I would venture that he wears them full time and doesn’t change up the styles he wears.

HowlinAtcha
Junior
Junior

Re: Summer Intern

#2 Post by HowlinAtcha » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:09 pm

You just have to find out the color and brand for us. We will be eagerly awaiting!

UndieGuy

#3 Post by UndieGuy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:15 pm

That could be a challenge...

briefsforme
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#4 Post by briefsforme » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:13 am

Lol. You can have an underwear conversation with anyone. I’ve done it probably 100 times.

MATT25
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#5 Post by MATT25 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:41 am

Nice!

Tightthong
Supporter
Supporter

#6 Post by Tightthong » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:38 pm

briefsforme wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:13 am
Lol. You can have an underwear conversation with anyone. I’ve done it probably 100 times.
That’s a tough one...has to be the right person, right place, right time...and not worth bothering an intern w/ that...comes off creepy

briefsforme
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#7 Post by briefsforme » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:14 pm

Lol, sorry. But I’ll be frank. I’m right.

I’ve done this with complete strangers walking down the street. I’d suggest practicing my “I heard guys discussing it on the radio” with other people first.

Build a repoir if you have to first but if you want to find out what a person wears- you can do it with anyone.

UndieGuy

#8 Post by UndieGuy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:21 am

I tend to agree with Tighthong on this one, especially given that it’s in a professional corporate environment. Not to mention that I’m more than 20 years his senior.

There’s a time and place for everything. It just requires the right situation. I remember years ago my group had an intern and we were doing some testing together on a vehicle (automotive engineer here) and he crawled in and was wearing the light beige sand colored slacks and you could clearly see his dark blue boxer briefs through the pants. I told him about it and he was a tad embarrassed but thought nothing more about it.

I don’t really even work with the intern and don’t feel like I could pull it off casually enough to even try.

It probably easier to do when it’s some one random who you won’t necessarily encounter again.

Also, this kid’s older brother and uncle work at the company too. Wouldn’t want to come across as creepy when I have to continue working with them.