Farmer's market

report your sightings in this forum
JocknBriefGuy
Supporter
Supporter

Farmer's market

#1 Post by JocknBriefGuy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:20 pm

We have some friends who run a stand at a farmer's market about an hour away from us, and they needed some extra help a couple of weeks ago, so my wife and I spent about 4-5 hours helping them out. It's a very popular market, in a very civic minded community, and being close to a bike path/fitness trail, it gets a good dose of traffic from people out walking, running, and biking. The range of people was pretty impressive too - from fit 20-somethings to young families, gay couples, and older married couples. The day we were there it was sunny and really warm, which brought all the best aspects of summer for everyone on this board - lots of waistband sightings, shirts off or lifted up, and many pairs of white shirts. There were easily a couple hundred people who streamed through this place over the time that we were there, and I saw a lot of diverse underwear choices, including a few fun surprises. Tons of waistband and brand sightings, with many of the usual suspects: hanes, FTL, Jockey, CK, Under Armour, and 2xist. A smattering of Saxx, one guy in Andrew Christian, a couple of Aussie Bum, and a couple of new brands I had not seen before, like 2Undr. Colors were all over the place too. Lots of black, blue and gray, but I saw a few flashes of orange, green, and lots of patterns. One guy with white shorts was wearing boxer briefs with very visible blue and red stripes. Another guy in white shorts had on some type of brightly patterned trunks, as I could see a pattern of swirls and dots through the fabric. One guy was walking hand in hand with his boyfriend, bent over to pet a friends dog, and I saw the back of a black y-back thong. The most obvious sighting was from a guy in his late 30s, early 40s. Shaggy black hair, a bit of stubble, walking around with his wife. He was wearing white linen shorts with an open weave that made them look like they were gauze. From the front, I could clearly see the outline of black low rise briefs, and as he walked by, I was treated to the back view. They walked back and forth in front of our stand 4 or 5 times, and each time the sunlight hit those shorts, you could see the clear outline of these low rise briefs against his skin, showing through the shorts. I think other people notice as well, as I saw a women at the stand next to use staring at him.

So, if you ahven't had the chance to hit your local farmer's market, then head out this weekend, support our local farmer, and enjoy a few sightings while the weather is warm, and the shorts and loose t-shirts are out.

dakota

Re: Farmer's market

#2 Post by dakota » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 pm

That's a great way to spend a day!

--Dakota
Bend over. I'll drive. :cool:

Cen0n

Re: Farmer's market

#3 Post by Cen0n » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:31 am

wish i was at your farmer's market...those are really hot sightings...i don't get to see that at mine...but maybe i should spend more time there and watch people rather then just getting my fruit/vegetables...thanks for posting....