Excellent reveal: Blond guy in a pickup

report your sightings in this forum
dakota

Excellent reveal: Blond guy in a pickup

#1 Post by dakota » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:55 pm

OMG!!! This is absolutely the best sighting I've had all year. I wish I'd had a camera filming it!

I was waiting in our convertible in the parking lot at a local drug store this afternoon, while my partner was getting a few things in the store. It's hot out, probably nearly 90, a bright sunny Summer day. Only a handful of other cars are there, and there are many open spaces. This loud, very shiny, jacked-up 4WD pickup rolls through the lot and pulls into a spot across the way from me. I have a clear view of the driver's side, and the several unoccupied parking spaces next to the truck. The passenger gets out and walks around to the driver's side, and leans back against the bed of the truck, looking at his phone while waiting for the driver. He's maybe 6 foot, probably 25, nicely built, dark hair, wearing a white t-shirt and some kind of loose running shorts. Pretty good-looking guy, from what I can see.

Driver has opened the door all the way, and is sitting there kind of sideways in the truck, half in, half out, one foot on the running boards, cell phone to his ear, intensely talking to somebody. From what I can see, he's a really handsome guy. Blond, very tanned, shirtless, loose shorts. He finishes his call, turns a bit more to get out of the truck while stuffing his cell phone into the shorts pocket. As he steps down to the ground, somehow he managed to snag the left front pocket of his shorts on something in the door frame, like maybe the door latch? Whatever it was, it snagged his shorts and as he stepped down, it ripped his shorts wide open, from the elastic waistband, nearly all the way down. The guy hung there a split second until his shorts tore some more, and he half-stepped, half-fell, and finally had both feet on the ground. He staggered to get his footing, stands up straight, and in what I can only describe as a slow-motion thing, the torn elastic waistband retracts, and his shorts just kind of peeled open around his waist, and fell right down his legs to his feet. His cell phone flies out of his pocket, bounces a time or two on the pavement, and goes skittering under the truck! He was kind of frozen, left standing there in just a pair of low-rise white briefs! Stark white, packed and bulging. I couldn't believe my eyes!

You have to imagine the visual here. This guy is taller than his friend by a fair amount - he's probably 6'6" or so. He's got a great hardbody, gym build, ripped and toned, deeply tanned body. Light blond hair, cut very short, (maybe military?) He's maybe 30, clean shaven, and very handsome. In the few seconds till he figured out what had happened, and what he could do about it, he kept looking down and shouting, "F*CK! Oh, f*ck! Oh, f*ck!" He had to take several steps and kneel down to recover his phone, with his shorts still around his ankles. He's crawling nearly under the truck with his underwear covered butt in the air, and his shorts still around his feet. He got his phone, stands up, and then bent over to pull up was what left of his shorts. It only took a few seconds, but in my head it played out in super-slow motion. It was absolutely awesome!

He stood there, I think probably not sure what he should do. He was trying to hold his shredded shorts around his waist with one hand, while checking his phone for damage with the other. The shorts wouldn't stay up, of course, so he finally tucked the waistband into the elastic waistband of his briefs, and started checking his phone with both hands. I could still pretty well see his underwear pretty clearly, between the gaps in his gray shorts.

His friend, meanwhile, had nearly collapsed on the ground, laughing his ass off. The guy was rolling with laughter, trying to stop, but then he'd look over at the driver, and go off again. It was just too funny to him. When the driver regained enough composure, he started nervously laughing at his friend, who was still laughing at him. I heard a few "You a$$hole!" and "Stop that!" and one loud, "F*ck, what am I gonna do now?" as he looked down at his shredded shorts. After maybe a minute of standing there like that, waving the torn waistband of his shorts like a flag, and flashing his white briefs every time he did so, they both got back in the truck, and drove off. The passenger was still laughing. My guess was they were going to go find the driver a new pair of shorts. Whatever they were there to buy would have to wait.

This happened three hours ago, and I'm still blown away by what happened. I keep replaying it in my head. It was an absolutely incredible experience I had to share with you guys. :)

--Dakota
So many men. So many times. :cool:

tjm5256
Buddy
Buddy

Re: Excellent reveal: Blond guy in a pickup

#2 Post by tjm5256 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:05 am

Im actually laughing out loud reading this. You must have done something good recently to get rewarded with this sighting :D

briefsforme
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#3 Post by briefsforme » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:35 am

Wow. That’s awesome. And the parking lot being empty probably gave you a few extra seconds to gawk since he got his phone first and what not.

I’m assuming you were too far to see the brand?

And man, where do you live that guys wear white briefs? Haha

And I’m sure you’ll be spending more time waiting in the parking lot from now on.

dakota

#4 Post by dakota » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:19 am

No idea what brand they were. All I saw was small style, and white fabric against deeply tanned skin. Keep in mind, this probably all happened in just a few seconds. The parking lot is L shaped, with the store at the inside corner. I was parked near the corner, which is near the door to the store. He parked on the outside lane, so was maybe 150 feet away?

We actually have all kinds of styles and colors up here, and white briefs are not that unusual. I've seen everything at my gym, except maybe for thongs. I'm in the Pacific Northwest, north of Seattle. We get all kinds of folks here from all over, including a lot of Canadians who come to shop here. There are several military bases in the area, and a couple of universities. Pick your underwear option - they're all here. And it wasn't the briefs that was so surprising, it was the amazing way they were exposed. I'm still chuckling about it. :)

--Dakota

briefsforme
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#5 Post by briefsforme » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Ah I see. Yeah, I’m in the Bible Belt here so there’s more conservative dressing. Although my gym has a decent amount of guys in briefs.

UndieGuy

#6 Post by UndieGuy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:47 am

Wow! Great sighting! Thanks, Dakota!

ManDrake7
Junior
Junior

#7 Post by ManDrake7 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:35 am

Superb sighting report, thanks Dakota!
Who needs a camera when we've got you sharing your amazing sighting.
cheers
Mandrake

dakota

#8 Post by dakota » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:16 pm

Thanks, guys. I'd like to go wait in that parking lot and hope for a repeat. But my guess is this guy, whoever he is, will be extra careful getting out of his truck in the future! :)

--Dakota

MATT25
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#9 Post by MATT25 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:52 am

Awesome sighting!

JocknBriefGuy
Supporter
Supporter

#10 Post by JocknBriefGuy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:07 pm

Dakota - there is just something about that combination of white briefs against a tanned, toned body that is unmatched. And with the bonus of a nice visible bulge, you've got a mental image that should fuel a lot of good fantasies. I hope that you noticed the make of the truck, so that you can keep an eye out for the guy again. Would be great to run into him in a store or grabbing coffee, just to see him up close and replay that whole thing in your head. He won't have any idea why you're wearing that big grin!

basketballshorts80
Junior
Junior

#11 Post by basketballshorts80 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Wow! This is one of the best sightings I have ever heard of someone having. You are tooo lucky! White briefs, humiliation, hot guy!
Could it get any better? Amazing!

dakota

#12 Post by dakota » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:16 pm

It's still pretty awesome to think about. I wish it had lasted longer. ;)

--Dakota