a thonger's delight!

discuss about anything (related to underwear)
jimi
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

a thonger's delight!

#1 Post by jimi » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 am

as my posts show, i enjoy wearing all uw styles except boxers and i lean VERY heavily towards thongs. a couple of days ago, i had an unusual reflective moment while in the bathroom as i was "cleaning" up. it may be TMI but i'm quite meticulous in my bathroom habits but not one wanting to spend a lot of time in the bathroom doing it. i wondered to myself when in my maturation did i get so anal about anal and it occurred to me that it was around the time i started wearing thongs. duh!!!! and then i took GREAT delight in the functionality of my bidet! i have one on every toilet in each home PLUS a hand-held travel one! don't leave home without it! :D for those who have never used one, you need to! for a thonger or not, you're left with such a clean / fresh feeling outside and inside. at least for me, the water pressure, water angle allows water to enter enematically. (how's THAT for a word of the day! :lol: ) it surprises me that bidets have not caught on in the US whereas elsewhere in the world it is a standard. anyone else enjoy the benefits of a bidet?

peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Re: a thonger's delight!

#2 Post by peppmba » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:06 pm

We have one in our bathroom....four years since I bought this house, and I've never used it. :lol: :roll: . I actually want to remove it and put in a urinal. Wife already pre-approved the plans, :shock: :lol: :lol:
You do not like it where you are?

Move.

You are not a tree.

jimi
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#3 Post by jimi » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:11 am

peppmba wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:06 pm
We have one in our bathroom....four years since I bought this house, and I've never used it. :lol: :roll: . I actually want to remove it and put in a urinal. Wife already pre-approved the plans, :shock: :lol: :lol:
you have a stand alone .... my bidets are attached attached right below the toilet seat. but 4 years of looking at it and not trying?! where's your adventuresome spirit?! :D

peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#4 Post by peppmba » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:07 pm

jimi wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:11 am

you have a stand alone .... my bidets are attached attached right below the toilet seat. but 4 years of looking at it and not trying?! where's your adventuresome spirit?! :D
… I know, right??
You do not like it where you are?

Move.

You are not a tree.

WI Jockey Man
Junior
Junior

#5 Post by WI Jockey Man » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:55 am

So I have to show my ignorance here... I have seen bidets in Europe and tried one once, but it was stand alone and seemed like it would just spray water in that general area. From some of the comments it seems like this is doing something like an enema? And one that mounts to your toilet? Anybody have a link to one or more info?

Thanks!

jimi
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#6 Post by jimi » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:21 am

i have a very simplified version of the attached which very easily mounts to the toilet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hn10dgX5LY

mine only is connected to the cold water, the bf had one that was connected to both hot and cold of which i never used messed with water temp settings. i bought my last one for less than $25
WI Jockey Man wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:55 am
..... From some of the comments it seems like this is doing something like an enema?
depending on the water pressure and the angle you are sitting, water can clean more than just surfically; water does enter in if you allow it depending on whether you have your sphincter clenched or not. having the water enter "enematically" helps clean the pipes minimizing the time and effort of sitting there trying to push, not knowing whether the transaction has been completed.

my routine after business is transacted, i use toilet paper, then using the bidet allowing water to come in and expelling a couple of times, i'll then use a little soft soap for the area and rinse with the sphincter clenched. i do have a dry wash cloth hanging in the shower to dab dry but since everything is clean, use of a bath towel wouldn't be an issue. and because i like how it feels, i'll use a little lotion or petro jelly.

i know all of that sounds like quite the process but once you get your routine down, it hardly takes any time. in fact, it takes me MUCH longer using a toilet without a bidet because of the gyrations i go through to feel clean!

jimi
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#7 Post by jimi » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:43 am

just recently, i installed one for a friend who was going in for major back surgery. apparently the twisting motion of using toilet paper can be enough to cause a lot of aggravation to the mending back. the doctor was very pleased that a bidet was installed. and now that the back is well on its way to recovery, the friend has absolutely NO plans to remove the bidet ..... once a happy butt, always a happy butt! :D

Tightthong
Supporter
Supporter

#8 Post by Tightthong » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:58 am

I don’t have a bidet but when in europe and other places that have them, i uses them all the time. Given my preferred underwear choice, being v clean down there is a huge plus. I have 2 white thongs that i only wear in europe for that reason!