Lucas Hernandez, only French soccer player to dare the white briefs in Moscow ?

saw something interesting in movies or printed media or clips recently?
frenchtimus
Supporter
Supporter

Lucas Hernandez, only French soccer player to dare the white briefs in Moscow ?

#1 Post by frenchtimus » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:32 am

The glorious run of the team of France in Mundial 2018 leaves me dissatisfied. Several games were played in white shorts (those that let see through). And to date, I have noticed only one player likely to wear white briefs. I share a picture with you, and I specify that the briefline is not an internal accessory of the shorts. The Nike shorts of the French team have none, and no other player exposes this type of brieflines.
2.jpg
(165.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Lucas Hernandez grew up in Spain and usually plays there. He says himself that he thinks in Spanish and not in French. This is undoubtedly the reason why he wears this type of briefs, so common for the practice of professional sport in neighbours countries like : Spain, Italy, England, etc. But in France, white briefs are poorly regarded, including in professional sports, and even when wearing white shorts, which would be the most logical.
For all the other players, the waitsbands that appear sometimes are those of compression Nike trunks (the official kit) and, more rarely, personal underwear of players (Calvin Klein, for one of them during France-Urugay).
French Tim

tjm5256
Buddy
Buddy

Re: Lucas Hernandez, only French soccer player to dare the white briefs in Moscow ?

#2 Post by tjm5256 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:36 pm

I'd have to re-watch, but there was one guy on the England team today where the lines looked more like briefs than an inner strap. Either way the white shorts were quite fun.

Nice pic too! :D

frenchtimus
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Lucas Hernandez, only French soccer player to dare the white briefs in Moscow ?

#3 Post by frenchtimus » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:41 am

So Sad, all the National Teams don't wear the Real Madrid 's see-through white shorts.
For England, I think you're right : several wear white briefs. Especially Trippier.
3.jpg
(237.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
French Tim

tjm5256
Buddy
Buddy

#4 Post by tjm5256 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:21 pm

that may have been who I saw.

frenchtimus
Supporter
Supporter

#5 Post by frenchtimus » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:16 am

Kieran Trippier clear brieflines : https://imgur.com/SLAMRY1
French Tim

frenchtimus
Supporter
Supporter

#6 Post by frenchtimus » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:03 am

Congrats to the young Kylian Mbappe who played (and won) the last game, wearing black briefs Le Slip Français, which is not sponsoring the team. Kylian exposed it on the field and later in the lockerrooms as you can see here : http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/index. ... pic=185126

The model he wears is this one : https://www.leslipfrancais.fr/le-terrib ... r-193.html

:rock:
French Tim