Kid sniffs Dad's jockstrap in Gain commerical

#1 Post by tjm5256 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:09 pm

There's not much else to say.... https://youtu.be/GYKy7aW_a28

jimi
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Re: Kid sniffs Dad's jockstrap in Gain commerical

#2 Post by jimi » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:39 am

cute! i was more surprised that the jock strap existence was even acknowledged! i know there is a huge segment of the male population that don't even know what jock is let alone wear one. who knows maybe this cute commercial will spawn a reassurance of the strap's popularity and a new generation of strappers!

JocknBriefGuy
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by JocknBriefGuy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:33 pm

Ok - this was really funny. I have to admit that I didn't quite know where this was going at first. The ad agency who did the creative on this deserves a lot of credit. It certainly took some balls to come up with the concept, include the kids in the joke, and then get a client to sign on. I'm assuming they were purposefully going for the combination of humor and shock factor. I'd love to know when and where this is airing.

I agree with Jimi comments - considering how few guys seem to even wear jocks anymore, it would be nice for something to spark a revival!

ManDrake7
Junior
Junior

#4 Post by ManDrake7 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:00 am

cute guy asleep on the sofa...love the way he smiles when the jockstrap is applied to his face.

Would have been fun to sit around the ad agency when they came up with this idea...amazed that no-one said "you want to do WHAT?!!"

thanks for sharing the link.