Airport sightings

report your sightings in this forum
InMyBxrbrfs
Junior
Junior

Airport sightings

#1 Post by InMyBxrbrfs » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Was traveling this weekend and had a couple good airport sightings.

First was a cute, preppy guy around 33-35 wearing a purple golf polo tucked into white shorts. He was traveling with his wife. I was hoping for a sighting since he had white shorts on, but I couldn't see any obvious lines. Luckily he was at my gate and was sitting with legs crossed and I was able to see up his shorts while he was sitting there. He was wearing white boxers, so I was kinda bummed. Was hoping it was boxer briefs or tightie whities.

Second was a cute military guy, about 25-27, sitting outside baggage claim smoking a vape. He was wearing baggy khaki shorts, so I definitely wanted to see if I could see what he was wearing. He was wearing black boxer briefs… and lucky for this sighting, I was able to get a picture, but unfortunately I can't get it to attach here.

briefsforme
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Re: Airport sightings

#2 Post by briefsforme » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:19 pm

You can try decreasing the file size to attach it.

InMyBxrbrfs
Junior
Junior

#3 Post by InMyBxrbrfs » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:31 pm

Not sure why I didn't think of that, so thanks! Here's the pic… enjoy!
Attachments
Airport bbs.jpg
(46.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet

y-fronts
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#4 Post by y-fronts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:11 pm

on my recent travels I had four flights four airports and one train journey and had several underwear sightings

a 20s guy preparing for security at airport----quite a bit of white waistband and D I M showing on the waistband---boxerbriefs if assume

late 20s guy at airport sitting at bar stool ---- black and grey striped underwear showing with a grey waistband---I assume boxer briefs but no idea the brand

on plane a early to mid 20s guy with g/f putting bags into overheads showing a good inch of white plain waistband no name but were briefs as could see the obvious lines through his khaki chinos as he stooped to get into his seat

on train late teens I think with his mum got in and out of his seat a few times and showed 1-2 inches of white--no idea if boxerbriefs or briefs

at airport 20s guy bending over to pick up something-----mid blue underwear with a dark blue waistband---no identification as to brand but have a feeling they were briefs

these sightings took place in uk and scandanavia
into traditional white underwear

jamincan
Junior
Junior

#5 Post by jamincan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:11 pm

On recent flight into Lima, there was a very tall, rather Iberian-looking man, probably early 20s or so with his girlfriend. Kind of scruffy, but in an attractive way. He was wearing Air Jordan basketball shorts, and a few times during the flight he got up to stretch and showed some very obvious brief lines.