Underwear drawer

discuss about anything (related to underwear)
slew101
Supporter
Supporter

Underwear drawer

#1 Post by slew101 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:44 am

Thought this might be an interesting topic to explore. How does everyone organize their underwear drawer?

I finally caved recently and went with the full organizational method, folding over 3 times, for more space. And now I love it. Everything right there in perfect order. I used to do the once over fold and the drawer was way too messy.

What does everyone else do?

http://imgbox.com/2nZNmk3L
http://imgbox.com/Cr2IGQau
http://imgbox.com/1zLKBkkp

peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Re: Underwear drawer

#2 Post by peppmba » Sat May 05, 2018 12:57 pm

I do the tri-fold, if that's what it's called, but have to stack them "standing up." I've posted these before, but here is picture of one of my drawers.
Attachments
Main Drawer copy 2.jpg
(234.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
You do not like it where you are?

Move.

You are not a tree.

Tightthong
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by Tightthong » Sun May 06, 2018 7:05 am

I have my bikinis and boxer briefs folded lying down but then I have about 25 thongs that...well...i’ve Tried folding them but that just doesn’t work well.

Cen0n

#4 Post by Cen0n » Sun May 06, 2018 2:20 pm

i go thru stages where everything is really organized sorted by style and brand folded...then (my current stage) where my collection is just put into drawers and is messy.

Noah

#5 Post by Noah » Mon May 07, 2018 2:16 am

peppmba wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:57 pm
I do the tri-fold, if that's what it's called, but have to stack them "standing up." I've posted these before, but here is picture of one of my drawers.
This is also the way mine are. But envy for your quantity!

Noah

jimi
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#6 Post by jimi » Wed May 09, 2018 4:58 am

Cen0n wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 2:20 pm
...then (my current stage) where my collection is just put into drawers and is messy.
i used to have each pair nicely folded with all the styles segregated ...... now not so much! with as many pair as i have, getting them all crammed into 3 drawers is a serious challenge! not to mention the pain in the neck and time it took to fold the 200+ pair! (and it is a bit challenging to fold a pair that has less material than a handkerchief!) though there is some organization to my uw madness: one drawer with only work briefs, one for boxer briefs and trunks, and one for everything else. and because it was so much fun selecting a random pair, i have "the box" .... "the box" is the USPS mailer box my underbuddy used to send his last gift. in it are pairs that the bf selected out of the pile on laundry day soooooo occasionally with eyes closed, i'll dump the box on the bed, mix the pile up and select the pair for the day. i know, kind of silly but it is the next best thing to having him here to actually select my uw for the day.

u man
Junior
Junior

#7 Post by u man » Wed May 09, 2018 10:15 am

A buddy of mine (the one I converted to briefs) is ex-Military. He taught me how to roll my clothes for when I travel. So- now I roll my underwear and store it in my drawer that way. It fits nicely, and stays pretty neat when I rummage around looking for a specific pair.

MadAboutUW

#8 Post by MadAboutUW » Thu May 24, 2018 2:24 am

I am with anyone who 'used to' be meticulous about folding and sorting. After I culled quite a few pair, I have a lot more room and just tend to throw them in the drawer. They are almost all the same style, so it is just a matter of picking out a color for the day.
Still feelin' good all under

MadAboutUW

#9 Post by MadAboutUW » Thu May 24, 2018 2:24 am

I am with anyone who 'used to' be meticulous about folding and sorting. After I culled quite a few pair, I have a lot more room and just tend to throw them in the drawer. They are almost all the same style, so it is just a matter of picking out a color for the day.
Still feelin' good all under

dakota

#10 Post by dakota » Tue May 29, 2018 2:32 am

For me, when it comes out of the dryer, underwear automatically gets folded, and stacked neatly in the appropriate drawer. Same with t-shirts and socks. My laundry routine is easy, because I do it often enough to rarely have too many pairs of underwear to worry about. Folding and stacking lets me rotate it in the drawer so there is equal wear. If it's a one-off pair I've worn only one of, it goes on the bottom of the stack in the drawer when I put it away. Otherwise the entire stack gets shifted to the back, and the other stack(s) of that style come to the front.

Rotating my gear means equal wear and tear, and things tend to last longer. And folding lets me examine each pair to see how it's holding up. If I find a hole while folding, that pair immediately gets tossed out. Life is too short for poor quality or worn out underwear.

--Dakota
So many men. So many times. :cool: