Brief lines under khakis

report your sightings in this forum
UndieGuy

Brief lines under khakis

#1 Post by UndieGuy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:26 am

Well, this morning I was treated to a great brief line sighting! I was walking into an Einsteins Bagels when I see this younger guy that was about mid twenties, 5’9”, brown hair and of average build standing there getting coffee. He was facing the coffee station against the wall so his back was to me and he was wearing some khakis and he had the most obvious brief lines I’ve seen in some time, especially on a younger guy. He was oblivious to it or didn’t care. He then turned around and walked over to a table and sat down with a young woman around his age. I was glad to get such a good sighting today considering I haven’t had a good one since Summer.

tjm5256
Buddy
Buddy

Re: Brief lines under khakis

#2 Post by tjm5256 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:49 pm

Great sighting. When I wear khakis I always wonder if anyone will notice /enjoy seeing my brieflines.

briefsUK
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#3 Post by briefsUK » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Aw lovely sighting ! Khakis and briefs, perfect!
Into briefs, thongs, boxerbriefs, Hom, CK

briefsUK
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#4 Post by briefsUK » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:51 pm

tjm5256 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:49 pm
Great sighting. When I wear khakis I always wonder if anyone will notice /enjoy seeing my brieflines.
Do you deliberately wear briefs so you are showing brieflines under your khakis?
I often deliberately choose tight, brief undies when wearing tight chinos , so my brieflines will show, or I’ll wear trunks or a thong to give a tease .

MATT25
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#5 Post by MATT25 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:36 am

When I wear khakis, I deliberately pick a pair of briefs with thicker leg elastic so the brief lines show right through. Usually it’s Stanford full-cut or Tiger double-seat briefs. I also tuck my undershirt into my briefs, which makes them thicker and more obvious.

briefsUK
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#6 Post by briefsUK » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:14 am

MATT25 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:36 am
When I wear khakis, I deliberately pick a pair of briefs with thicker leg elastic so the brief lines show right through. Usually it’s Stanford full-cut or Tiger double-seat briefs. I also tuck my undershirt into my briefs, which makes them thicker and more obvious.
I bet you get followed for miles by guys admiring the view you’re giving !
Have you ever been aware of guys looking at your brief lines? A few times I’ve looked back and caught guys looking at my bum, maybe looking at my brief lines or just my bum . I always enjoy seeing guys glancing down at my bulge too. Most, if seen, will hurriedly look away, occasionally they’ll hold your gaze and return a smile .
Maybe that’s another post though.....

MATT25
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#7 Post by MATT25 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:47 am

briefsUK wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:14 am
MATT25 wrote:
Have you ever been aware of guys looking at your brief lines? A few times I’ve looked back and caught guys looking at my bum, maybe looking at my brief lines or just my bum . I always enjoy seeing guys glancing down at my bulge too. Most, if seen, will hurriedly look away, occasionally they’ll hold your gaze and return a smile .
Lol...I hope they’re admiring my brieflines. They might just be thinking, “You can see that guy’s underwear.” I did have a guy at work pull me aside and say in a concerned voice “Matt, just so you know, your tighty whities show right through those pants.” The funny thing is that he wears boxer briefs and the thick leg bands show right through his pants. I guess he thinks briefs are more embarrassing.

UndieGuy

#8 Post by UndieGuy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:04 am

How old was this guy? That might explain why he thought tighty whiteish are embarrassing.

peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#9 Post by peppmba » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:47 pm

MATT25 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:47 am
briefsUK wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:14 am
MATT25 wrote:
Lol...I hope they’re admiring my brieflines. They might just be thinking, “You can see that guy’s underwear.” I did have a guy at work pull me aside and say in a concerned voice “Matt, just so you know, your tighty whities show right through those pants.” The funny thing is that he wears boxer briefs and the thick leg bands show right through his pants. I guess he thinks briefs are more embarrassing.
Interesting comment from your co-worker. But I agree, boxer-brief lines are very obvious as well, especially if they have those butt-seems that sometimes cause "fake news" brieflines across the back, :lol: :lol: .
You do not like it where you are?

Move.

You are not a tree.

MadAboutUW

#10 Post by MadAboutUW » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:19 am

A few years ago I had a doctor who wore pants that fit him like a glove; we're talking the "I can see your circumcised dick outline" kind of tight. Anyway, every time we sat and talked, his boxerbrief lines were obvious on the legs of his pants. I am a briefs man myself, but when I get any kind of sighting, even if only brief lines, I am a happy camper. So, guys, keep proudly wearing the tight khakis and giving those sightings.
Still feelin' good all under