pride fun

gave a sighting lately? post here!
kr81452
Junior
Junior

pride fun

#1 Post by kr81452 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:10 pm

forgot to report this sighting + revelation. some friends were in town for pride over the summer. the day of the festival, before leaving the house, my friend and his partner were putting on leather chest harnesses to wear; at one point i tried one of them on too. i was thinking of wearing something kinky out and came close to putting on a jock strap, but decided on shorts and tank top. after being out for awhile, we came back to the house. there was a serious heat wave that weekend and the apartment was sweltering. i decided to just take off my shorts and tank top and wore my white 2xist Touch briefs, and said it was too hot for clothes (which it really was). my friend—tall white guy, early 30s, slim and muscular—who was already shirtless, took off his basketball shorts, revealing a pair of black bikini briefs (no obvious label, i think he said they were a european brand). both of our briefs were slightly stretchy/clingy, and with the heat, left little to the imagination, and i was getting a bit hard at times. only the two of us stripped down, and the four of us didn't hook up or anything before they left later on. but it was awesome to just hang out in our undies with a lot of sexual tension in the air.

briefsUK
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Re: pride fun

#2 Post by briefsUK » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:40 am

That all sounds enjoyable, how was the sexual tension evident? Was there any suggestion that you’d all hook up? Did your friend in the black bikini briefs get an erection ? Did anyone comment on the underwear ? Who was the fourth guy ?
Lots of questions , sorry, but it’s an interesting report.
Into briefs, thongs, boxerbriefs, Hom, CK

Tightthong
Supporter
Supporter

Re: pride fun

#3 Post by Tightthong » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:05 am

That sounds like fun....too bad that the tension didn’t heat up just a bit more as well!