Turned a dark shade of crimson...

gave a sighting lately? post here!
Tightthong
Supporter
Supporter

Turned a dark shade of crimson...

#1 Post by Tightthong » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:08 am

I was going through airport security on the way back from a work trip and i was going through security here in the US. After a perfect record of not having my bag hand checked (always keep liquids in the hand luggage!), my wheelie got flagged. I immediately started to blush as i realized that i left, oh about 10 Joe Snyder/bulge, Jovana/3D (and other) thongs pretty much right on top as soon as you would unzip the bag. And that’s exactly what happened...the screener was very professional and poked around and right under the heap of thongs he found what he was looking for, a small conditioner package...said to me ‘do you want to put this with your other liquids?’. LIke i said, i must have been 3 shades of red...excited all the same time, but i was so caught off guard!

Anyone else experience something like that?

briefsforme
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Re: Turned a dark shade of crimson...

#2 Post by briefsforme » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:41 am

Wonder if he noticed. Haha

Tightthong
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by Tightthong » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:51 am

briefsforme wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:41 am
Wonder if he noticed. Haha
Oh he did...he would have had to be blind not to see...he moved them around from one side to the other. Really, i was trying to block others in line from seeing into my luggage. haha!

briefsUK
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#4 Post by briefsUK » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:04 am

I bet that security guy enjoys his work ! I know I would !
Into briefs, thongs, boxerbriefs, Hom, CK

Tightthong
Supporter
Supporter

#5 Post by Tightthong » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Yeah no kidding...but i’m SURE this was a rarity as most of the people coming through must have dirty clothes or other crap in their bags....

Cen0n

#6 Post by Cen0n » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Tightthong wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:08 am
I was going through airport security on the way back from a work trip and i was going through security here in the US. After a perfect record of not having my bag hand checked (always keep liquids in the hand luggage!), my wheelie got flagged. I immediately started to blush as i realized that i left, oh about 10 Joe Snyder/bulge, Jovana/3D (and other) thongs pretty much right on top as soon as you would unzip the bag. And that’s exactly what happened...the screener was very professional and poked around and right under the heap of thongs he found what he was looking for, a small conditioner package...said to me ‘do you want to put this with your other liquids?’. LIke i said, i must have been 3 shades of red...excited all the same time, but i was so caught off guard!

trolling thru old posts...i was in mexico after a trip and they started to search bags...had my bag packed and had like ten thongs ergowear bodyaware js ac(i over pack underwear) and my bag got searched (also some sex toys) turned bright red..more from the sex toys then the thongs....he didn't say much of anything and didn't look surprised....

WI Jockey Man
Junior
Junior

#7 Post by WI Jockey Man » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:32 am

Wow, I never thought about where I packed my sex toys. I’ve always been lucky that when my bags have been searched I didn’t have anything with me...

Just think about all the stuff TSA agents must see over time? :wink:

Tightthong
Supporter
Supporter

#8 Post by Tightthong » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Cen0n wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:43 pm
Tightthong wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:08 am

trolling thru old posts...i was in mexico after a trip and they started to search bags...had my bag packed and had like ten thongs ergowear bodyaware js ac(i over pack underwear) and my bag got searched (also some sex toys) turned bright red..more from the sex toys then the thongs....he didn't say much of anything and didn't look surprised....
Oh wow....what sort of toys?

Cen0n

#9 Post by Cen0n » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:53 am

msg me for details if you wanna know :-) :goodman: :snakeman: