First orgasim..Were you wearing UNDERWEAR?

open topic forum. feel free to ask question or post something here!

Re: First orgasim..Were you wearing UNDERWEAR?

Postby MadAboutUW on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 am

Now that you mention it, Renegade.... never had a wet dream either. I just have to wonder what that would be like, though. I mean, there must be some type of experience in the sleep or dreams i would think. If I would have ever had a wet dream, though, it would have been in underwear, as i always wore underwear to bed, from the time i was out of diapers - me and my to sibling brothers. it was just a given, I guess.
Life's a beach and then you fly.
MadAboutUW

Postby CKman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:10 am

MadAboutUW wrote:Now that you mention it, Renegade.... never had a wet dream either. I just have to wonder what that would be like, though. I mean, there must be some type of experience in the sleep or dreams i would think. If I would have ever had a wet dream, though, it would have been in underwear, as i always wore underwear to bed, from the time i was out of diapers - me and my to sibling brothers. it was just a given, I guess.
Basically you get aroused to the point of ejaculation from a sexual dream you are having. I'd wake up after the event & realize what had happened.
CKman
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Postby Renegade on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm

CKman wrote:Basically you get aroused to the point of ejaculation from a sexual dream you are having. I'd wake up after the event & realize what had happened.

I wish I had more sexy dreams..I've had very few in my life and they always end before the good stuff goes down :lol:
Renegade
Supporter
Supporter

Postby MadAboutUW on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Gees, don't get me wrong.. .I have my share of sexy dreams, but have never had an orgasm as a result of the dreams. I am like Renegade... I have always woken up before the ejaculation part. It would be interesting to experience one, though. Guess that is why I like reading this thread to much, huh?

Hey, please keep on sharing!
Life's a beach and then you fly.
MadAboutUW

Postby Howie on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Starting when I was about 12, I distinctly remember how good it felt to be in the bathroom, stripped down to my briefs (most likely the Hanes with the black and red striped waistband or JC Penney briefs with the waistband that had the red or blue dashes) and lying on my stomach, rubbing my dick back and forth on a raised section of the bathroom rug, then cumming into the crotch of the briefs. I masturbated this way until about 18 when I finally discovered that I could use my hand. Even today, I always am wearing a pair of tighty-whities when I jack off.
Howie
Supporter
Supporter

Postby lantul on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I remember my first orgasm was when i was about 11 years old. It was summer and I was only in my light blue bikini briefs. Somehow I got soo horny and my dick was so hard but I was a little kid and didn't know what to do with it. Finally I tried to use my hand to help, I just twitched my foreskin a little for like several seconds then I cummed all the way into my bikini briefs.

That was my first time ever orgasm.
lantul
Supporter
Supporter

Postby bumyum on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:29 am

Yes, i was wearing white Jockey briefs when my older brother pulled out my dick and showed me how to jack off. :) Underpants have been a great part of my sexual activity ever since. :roll:
Celebrating the piece and joy in your underpants.
bumyum

Postby AlexBriefsCA on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 pm

The first time I had a dry orgasm i was wearing white briefs. no cum shot, but still felt really good...i know some of you can relate :D The first time I shot a load I wasn't wearing any underwear, up to that point I could jerk off for hours and keep "cumming dry" but this time was different. I could feel it building up and then when it squirted out, it was AWESOME... from then on, sometimes i wore briefs while I jacked, other times completely naked...
You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself.
AlexBriefsCA
Junior
Junior

Postby JocknBriefGuy on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:12 am

Like MadAboutUW, reading this thread brings back lots of memories. That first orgasm (or first few!) definitely seems to stick with us since so many guys mentioned still loving to get off in their gear. I remember being 12 or 13 and getting off numerous times a day, often in my briefs. When I was about 14, I was a Sea Cadet, and had gone away for a couple of weeks for a training camp. So, I'm staying in a barracks on a Navy base. There are about 30-40 of us living in this open barracks - just lines of bunks and lockers. Everyone there was in white briefs. I remember lying in my bunk one night (in my briefs) reading a book, then glancing down and realizing there were stains on the pouch of my briefs (I was in Jockey y-fronts by then). So, I'm hanging out with the book over my crotch and I'm watching some of the other kids walking around, and I realize that at least half of them have obvious cum stains on their briefs. I thought, so I guess I'm not the only one!

Most amazing thing to think about is the number of moms who were dealing with piles of soaked & stained briefs all the time.
JocknBriefGuy
Buddy
Buddy

Postby WhiteBriefFetish on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:16 pm

I was 10 and remember it so well. Wet underpants!!
Love Full Cut Stafford Briefs and Singlets,
Jocks, Strings,thongs
WhiteBriefFetish
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Strapped Chief on Sun May 23, 2010 4:18 am

I was 11 when a neighbor :bear: found me sunbathing by an old spring house. He gave me my first BJ. It was a dry orgasm. So no underwear. After a couple of months of trying I could finally shoot a load. This neighbor taught me the pleasures of manual, oral and the rest. In my parents' house I would leave my briefs on but out of the way. Either pulled down or hanging thru the fly. 40 years later, I usually masterbate with nothing on: keeps the uw clean.
The last wet dream I remember I was on a ship, underway dreaming about another sailor. Woke up to enjoy the climax. Realized I hadn't been jacking often enough.
Strapped Chief
Buddy
Buddy

Postby IM_ME on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:54 am

No underwear for me. I was in the shower; still the best shower I've ever had.
IM_ME
Buddy
Buddy

Postby Pseudotritonruber on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:52 am

Wow, great stories everyone!
I remember being 12 and a few months and I had recently discovered that humping the bed made me feel really really good. And for a few nights I would do it and eventually the feelings got more and more intense. I was wearing pj's and briefs underneath. Well one night I did it too long I guess and suddenly I felt like I was about to pee, and my whole body felt really good and I jerked my hips up, so I was in an inch worm position, and had my very long orgasm. Felt too good to do anything about it and was just waiting it out. As soon as it finished my penis felt sooo sore. I was soo scared I had just caused myself to pee in the bed. I checked for pee and was happy to think that I had just let out a little pee. But then I got up to check my underwear and saw the white stuff. Thats when everything clicked and I realized that that was how men got the sperm out. Up until then I figured I would find out how to do that when I got married. haha.
I don't remember for the life of me how I learned to jerk off with my hand rather than humping the bed. But it only took me a few days or weeks to learn.
Pseudotritonruber
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to Other Topics