White Briefs and Spankings

open topic forum. feel free to ask question or post something here!

White Briefs and Spankings

Postby scottyboy on Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:43 pm

Does anyone else assoicate tight white briefs with a spanking.
I just remember as a kid, getting spanked over my dads knee with his hand applied to my white fruit of the looms.
At gym in the locker room I'd fantasize about who else gets spanked on their briefs or maybe bare butt.
scottyboy
Junior
Junior

Postby hihowareyou89 on Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:20 pm

I was actualy a good child.. (How things change lol)
But id love to get spanked in my briefs :)
18/M/USA
hihowareyou89
Supporter
Supporter

Postby y-fronts on Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:30 pm

Yeah--i remember all too well getting spanked over my white underpants
into traditional white underwear
y-fronts
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EdinBriefs on Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:37 pm

Nothing Bad about this but your still a Young Child "howareyou89". Do you still wear whitie tighties?
EdinBriefs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby texasstud on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:31 pm

Yeah...I remember getting spanked in white briefs as well! :x :oops: :wink:
A windy day without underwear on a clothesline is like a day without sunshine! :lol: Wanna chat? PM me!
texasstud
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Postby CD jockey on Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:03 pm

Yes. My mother was a nurse and when she worked nights I stayed with my best friend next door. His mother had full license to discipline me, which meant spankings, over the knee with a brush or if she was really angry a paddling while bent over some piece of furniture. Often me and my friend would get punished together and the sight of him in white Fruit of the Loom briefs often gave me erections. Once when I was 13 and getting it over the knee and it was really hurting so I was kicking and resisting and true to her threat she pulled my briefs down and gave me the brush on my bare ass. When she was done and told me to stand up to my embarassment I was erect. She just smiled and told me to pull my underpants up and go to bed. I did as I was told and jacked off like crazy as I soon as I was in the bed.

So, I have pleasant memories of the two of us in our white briefs , as well as the numerous times my mother spanked me in my briefs.
CD jockey
Junior
Junior

Postby texasstud on Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:11 pm

CD jockey wrote:Yes. My mother was a nurse and when she worked nights I stayed with my best friend next door. His mother had full license to discipline me, which meant spankings, over the knee with a brush or if she was really angry a paddling while bent over some piece of furniture. Often me and my friend would get punished together and the sight of him in white Fruit of the Loom briefs often gave me erections. Once when I was 13 and getting it over the knee and it was really hurting so I was kicking and resisting and true to her threat she pulled my briefs down and gave me the brush on my bare ass. When she was done and told me to stand up to my embarassment I was erect. She just smiled and told me to pull my underpants up and go to bed. I did as I was told and jacked off like crazy as I soon as I was in the bed.

So, I have pleasant memories of the two of us in our white briefs , as well as the numerous times my mother spanked me in my briefs.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :wink:
A windy day without underwear on a clothesline is like a day without sunshine! :lol: Wanna chat? PM me!
texasstud
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Postby Mac on Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:55 pm

I was always spanked through the undies. When at high school I would wear a pair of coloured briefs on PE days. Was going to get a spanking one night and changed into white double seated briefs (more protection). Had spanking, dad made a comment about wearing white briefs. Next PE day went to undies drawer and found only white briefs. Copped a stirring in the change room. Never tried a brief swap before a spanking again.
Mac
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Postby boxerbriefsboy on Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:18 am

My dad started spanking me around the age of 15. He feels that "I need to be punished the way 'bad boys' were back then." (lol) He still does every so often! But anyway, he does it on my briefs. He never goes beyond that. He usually starts off with little taps on the pants and then starts getting fiercer when the pants come off. lol But yeah I know what you mean.
------------------------------------------------
BRIEFS:
-FTL white (3)
-FTL black (1)
-FTL dark blue (1)
-FTL thin striped blue and black (1)

BOXER-BRIEFS:
-Hanes grey (3)
-Hanes black (2)
-FTL grey (2)
-FTL dark blue (1)
boxerbriefsboy
Junior
Junior

Postby dakota on Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:56 am

boxerbriefsboy wrote:My dad started spanking me around the age of 15.

Hmm. I think you need to get your fantasies straight. In another post you made forty five minutes after you made this one regarding spankings, you claimed your father spanked you for the first time YESTERDAY. Your exact words were "I was spanked by my dad for the first time yesterday... I'm 16." You then volunteered a completely unbelievable story about how he did it. Sorry, buddy, but I think you're making it all up. Including your changing age.

If you want to create a fantasy story, there is a Confessions and Fictions forum here where stories like that are accepted. But to quote Judge Judy, "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining." LOL! :lol:

--Dakota
Bend over. I'll drive. :cool:
dakota

Postby DREW5959 on Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:57 am

Hi Dakota,

I see your noticed all the Bull Shit too? LOL!! :x :evil: Can never "Trust" a Liar, that is for sure..

I will keep and eye on him... He has for ISP... they are easy to deal with... need I say more??

Love the new way to Report People now.. sooooo he better becareful or I will Ban him and report him..

Thanks for your posting... I had him "Pegged" already.. :( :(

Take Care,
Drewby :wink:
DREW5959
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby UK1 on Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:36 pm

I don't get smacked that much anymore but when I do it is usually over my briefs.
UK1
Buddy
Buddy

Postby BigLittleBoy on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:05 pm

I love the idea of being spanked. Even just thinking about it turns me on. :snakeman:
BigLittleBoy
Junior
Junior

Postby bumyum on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:25 pm

maybe i am wrong here, but i believe lots of guys enjoy being spanked :oops: . In any case.. white briefs (on or off) are the right choice to show respect :roll: . IMHO
Celebrating the piece and joy in your underpants.
bumyum

Postby larcgrand on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:14 am

i also like being over the knee getting spanked in my underwear. The only thing hotter is having a hot guy in briefs over my knee getting spanked....anyone interested? :wink:
larcgrand
Junior
Junior

Next

Return to Other Topics